Think you know Spark? Test your knowledge on science and technology with the IEEE Spark Challenge!
The IEEE Spark Challenge Rules
- Players are automatically placed on one of the four Spark character teams.
- Points are earned by answering questions correctly.
- For every question, you can earn up to 10 points. If you answer questions correctly on the first try, you will always gain 10 points.
- Every time you answer a question incorrectly, 2 points will be subtracted from total amount you can earn per question. If you answer it correctly on the second try, you'll earn 8; on the third try, you'll earn 6; and so on.
- After 5 wrong tries, you won't earn any points.
- Stumped? You may pass a question at any time if you don't know the answer.
Answer the questions right on the first try to earn the most points for your team. A leaderboard will show you which team is winning! Good Luck Spark Challengers!!